Deloitte Lead Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do:
Seeking a Lead ISSO responsible for leading and driving program-wide security assessment and authorization efforts to improve overall security posture of agency systems.
As a Senior Solution Consultant within our US Delivery Center Cyber Risk team, you will:
•Facilitate working sessions with Stakeholders during design phases of each system implementation or major system release
Track and document security features that are implemented for systems within the FISMA documentation
Conduct security assessments to determine the extent to which the security controls in the information system are implemented correctly
Assist in developing related policies, procedures and guidelines for SA&A of systems
FISMA audit support
Update the Information Technology Contingency Plans for systems
• Public Trust
• Bachelor's Degree
• I n-depth knowledge and understanding of Information Security concepts, Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST RMF, and FedRAMP
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be comfortable communicating with senior client IT leadership on issues of high importance and visibility
• Ability to facilitate security meetings with various client stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills; must be able to effectively collaborate across multiple program workstreams to coordinate necessary activities in a timely manner under tight deadlines
• Ability to independently perform tasks to execute project activities
• Experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, MS project, and presentation creation tools
• 5+ years of experience with the following:
• Developing, updating and maintaining security assessments and authorization security documents to include but not limited to: SSPs, ITCP, PTA/PIA, POAMs, ISAs/MOUs
• Conducting security risk assessments and providing security recommendations
• Facilitating FISMA audit, Financial Statement audit and A-123 audit support processes
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Ability to travel up to 15%
• Servicenow GRC tool experience for assessment and authorization activities a PLUS
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.