Deloitte Supply Chain Sourcing Manager - Solutions Manager - USDC in Gilbert, Arizona
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain sourcing and procurement – someone who gets excited about the possibilities of turning data into insights on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
· Demonstrate leadership guiding teams on source to contract, category management as it pertains to sourcing and procurement processes
· Manage teams on category knowledge in IT Procurement across sub-categories including Hardware, Software, Telecom, IT Services
· Lead multiple teams on the execution and delivery on delivery of large sourcing projects end to end
· Create, develop and expand category eminence, strategies/services to demonstrate Deloitte’s expertise and market presence. Create marketing opportunities and drive sales opportunities for the team and company
· Validate efficiencies specific to TCO (total cost of ownership) analysis and market research to develop robust sourcing strategies and recommendations.
· Teach and mentor teams to synthesize data findings into actionable insights, deliverables and robust sourcing strategies
· Mentor teams on the creation of project plans and provide insight on the execution of the sourcing strategy
· Build maintain and manage relationships with key client stakeholders
· Manage process for working with client suppliers to identify continuous cost improvement opportunities
· Lead process discussion with client stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities
· Schedule and lead presentations on project results including identified savings and recommendations to client executives
· Create and explain score cards that provide in depth analysis on sourcing results to guide client decisions
· Act as subject matter expert on all sourcing to contract activities for both internal and client stakeholders
· Delegate action to teams to address escalated issues to ensure client satisfaction
· Finalize consulting decisions by guiding teams through large complex negotiations and contracting process
· Manage, coach and lead teams of sourcing resources focused on a specific category
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
Typically has 15 or more years of consulting andexperience in IT sourcing, supplier management, category management. Deep experience with category knowledge in IT and its sub-categories.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Proven track record of leading sourcing teams to success implementing and delivering large strategic sourcing projects.
Strong project management skills.
Manage teams in the development of score cards and provide guidance on the analysis of sourcing results to guide client decisions.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong leadership skills to mentor and coach sourcing teams on sourcing project execution.
Highly proficient working with MS Office suite (e.g. Excel and PowerPoint).
Hands on experience with e-Sourcing tools such as Coupa and Ariba.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be willing to live and work in Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ
Ability to mentor and lead multiple sourcing project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines.
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Deep exposure with visualization tools such as: Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Perceptive, R, SAS, and MS Visio.
Ability to foster relationship with client stakeholders.
Deep business process design and analytics skills.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.