Deloitte Supply Chain Sourcing Consultant - Solutions Specialist - USDC in Gilbert, Arizona
Are you an experienced, a pioneer who is passionate about supply chains and analytics - someone who gets excited about developing smarter insights that bring about stronger outcomes in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Develop presentation materials applying logical storyboarding and clear messaging using MS PowerPoint
Be responsible for project management activities (incl. tracking and reporting vs. timelines and risks)
address business problems
Work collaboratively with Deloitte internal and Client stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost, process and service improvements
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
• 3+ years of experience of Sourcing consulting and/or industry experience.
• Experience/knowledge in one or more of the following indirect or direct categories:
o IT / Telecom
o Facilities / Construction
o Professional Services
• 3+ years of experience providing and/or leading the following activities:
o Developing project workplans including defining activities and milestones
o Performing historical spend analysis to establish baseline
o Executing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis
o Owning the development of market and company-specific research
o Assisting in developing sourcing hypothesis and negotiations strategies
o Owning development of Request for Proposal (RFP) materials
o Developing supplier communication materials
o Developing savings model using Excel tool
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Logical thinker and intellectual curiosity
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Flexible and adaptable to changes from the client or internal stakeholders
• Desire to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated track record of delivering results
• Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) is a plus
Experience working with customers and suppliers
Prior experience in strategic sourcing and or category management
Knowledge of indirect or direct categories (e.g. IT, Telecom, HR, Marketing, Facilities, MRO, Professional Services, Travel, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.