Deloitte Sr. Full Stack Java Developer Solution Specialist in Gilbert, Arizona
Full Stack Senior Java Developer
Are you an experienced Java developer, passionate about current technology? Do you prefer to build solutions in a collaborative environment, consulting and sharing new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center!
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
We are seeking a skilled and adaptable developer to join a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility system. As a core member of our development team, you will:
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, while collaborating with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate and troubleshoot problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
Qualifications - Required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7 years of experience in developing Java based applications using Spring or equivalent frameworks
• Experience in developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using ReactJS and/or Angular
• Experience in designing and developing platform components using Java Web Services, JWS/JAX, and Component Based Architectures
• Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS3, Ajax and Dom
• Must live in or be able to relocate within a commutable distance to Gilbert, AZ, Lake Mary, FL, or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Travel up to 25% (while 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Qualifications – Preferred
• Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
• Ideal candidate will have both ReactJS and Angular experience
• Experience with Agile methodologies and/or DevOps practices and tools
• Understanding of various infrastructures (on-premise, cloud)
• Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders including Architecture, IT, Business, External Vendor, Systems Support teams to drive the incident resolution
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Software Engineering, Development & Testing
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.