Deloitte Sr. Coupa Sourcing & Procurement Consultant in Gilbert, Arizona
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Sr. Coupa Sourcing and Procurement Consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Work with Level 1 Service Desk team, Level 2 Incident & Problem Management & Level 3 teams to resolve production incidents.
• Responsible for gathering requirements for new Change Requests, preparing specification documents and taking it through SDLC following Agile or Hybrid Agile Methodology.
• Debug objects in production system to help in resolution of production incidents.
• Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives and provide solutions to problems.
• Communicate production status and issues to management and stakeholders.
• Engage AMS delivery teams and instill a mindset of continuous learning and process improvement.
• Coordinating onsite/offshore - multi-geography team environments if required
• Adhering to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as agreed with client Managing escalations
• Team working skills to contribute and boost motivation in project work
• Experience resolving integration issues
• Knowledge in trouble shooting existing issues and suggesting Business Process improvements as necessary
• Analysis of business processes to identify opportunities for automation & Innovation.
• Communication with clients in order to determine their needs in detail
• Written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas and results to business executives in the marketing and sales organizations
The Enterprise Operations as a Service Offering addresses our clients' needs for on-going operations of their technology and business process investments through multi-year contracts. We deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental business changes as part of our engagements.
Supply Chain Operations delivers managed services across the supply chain to drive sustained operating value and efficiency. Scope of services include spend management, product engineering, supply chain planning, smart factory, and logistics. The offering also digital foundry and AMS+ services for best of breed supply chain technologies like Ariba, Coupa, Siemens, o9, and Blue Yonder.
• 6-10 years of technical/functional knowledge of Coupa modules: Sourcing, Contract Management, and P2P
• Worked on at least 2 Coupa support projects of the most recent version
• Ability to lead support team
• Ability to work with clients to understand issues, troubleshoot, and provide resolutions
• Demonstrate hands-on experiences with supplier enablement and catalog enablement
• Excellent skills with MS PowerPoint and Excel
Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Travel up to 10% annually
Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
• Ability to work within project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Prior hands-on experience on providing Coupa AMS services
• Business process design and modeling
• Prior big consulting firm experience
• Coupa certified
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.