Deloitte ServiceNow Developer - Solution Analyst - USDC in Gilbert, Arizona
ServiceNow Developer Solution Analyst USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
• General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
• Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
• Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
• Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
• Develop systems integrations and process automation
• Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
• Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
• Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration
• Coordinate application and platform upgrades
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
• Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of todays business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
2+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery a plus
Must be t echnically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.