Deloitte Senior Oracle Projects and Grants Functional Specialist in Gilbert, Arizona
Oracle - SSS - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Oracle Projects and Grants Functional consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solution for Inventory Management and RFSmart for the client.
• Lead day to day interactions with key client stakeholders, executive clients, and sponsors
• Lead, manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions in areas Project and Grants for the client. Responsibilities include, among others, leading and managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, system configuration design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), conversion and integration efforts, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology, while bringing our clients industry specific preconfigured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We're recognized as thought leaders in industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
• Functional professional with 6+ years of consulting and/or industry experience.
• At least 4 years of experience implementing Oracle PPM modules like Project Billing, Project Costing, grants management and Project Contracts
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, report designs, conversions and integration efforts with different modules and other systems, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Oracle cloud PPM certified
• Hands on experience Oracle Cloud PPM costing, Billing, resource management and Project Management
• Extensive experience leading client conversations around chart of accounts design, and practices for mapping legacy to future state
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.