Deloitte Senior .NET Developer Specialist in Gilbert, Arizona
Senior .NET Developer Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As a Senior .NET Developer Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Lead development teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack. Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
Develop and execute test procedures for software components
Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of .NET development experience and the ability to work and complete tasks independently
• 5+ years of development experience with MS SQL database environments
• 5+ years of software development in developing web applications and client/server applications
• Experience with Front End technologies such as Angular or React
• Understanding of SDLC development methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Work within small teams on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
• Hands on experience with .NET, C#.NET, WPF, WCF, MVC or equivalent .NET solution frameworks
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
• Ability to travel 0-10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.