Deloitte Senior Data Manager in Gilbert, Arizona
Senior Manager - Cloud Data Solutions
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have grown since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Lead Cloud solutions, client engagements, and project planning and budgeting.
• Mobilize and manage engagement teams as well as define deliverable structure and content.
• Conduct presentations of professional services solutions to client executives.
• Manage Cloud Data Engineer teams on delivery of professional services in accordance with project SOW's/SLA's.
• Organize and lead pursuit teams to increase business development specific to proposal development, pricing strategies, and proof of contact deliverables.
• Mentor, counsel and coach teams to achieve personal career development goals.
• Conduct resource planning and lead project staffing recruitment/retention activities.
• Conduct cloud project analysis and provide efficient forecast of all cloud project directives and timelines.
• Coordinate across multiple stakeholder groups and manage end-to-end concurrent cloud projects.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management.
We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 15+ years of experience in data engineering with an emphasis on data analytics and reporting.
• 15+ years of experience in SQL, data transformations, statistical analysis, and troubleshooting across more than one Database Platform (Cassandra, MySQL, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.).
• 10+ years of leadership experience leading cloud data initiatives including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and/or any other related cloud solutions
• 7+ years of experience managing Cloud Data teams, including building a practice and developing people.
• 7+ years of experience selling new business, including proposal writing.
• 10+ years of experience building eminence, including writing articles and presenting at conferences.
• Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Must be willing to live and work in one of our Center locations:
• Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
• Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
• Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform Certification
• Master's degree or higher
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.