Deloitte Lead Appian Developer in Gilbert, Arizona
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an Lead Appian Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
• Bachelor-level degree in IT related field or equivalent professional experience
• 6+ years of experience designing, developing, and supporting Appian
• Experience with Appian BPMS versions 18.x and above
• Hands on experience with Java development tools, integration solutions including API's and XML and REST protocols
• Experience with Databases and Database queries in solutions such as: MS SQL, DB2, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Previous lead experience in project/client environment
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Appian Certified Associate Developer and Appian Certified Senior Developer