Deloitte IBM DevOps Lead in Gilbert, Arizona
IBM DevOps Lead
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves IBM Devops Lead who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As an IBM DevOps lead you will be part of the MES HealthInteractive shared services team. You will have experience with IBM COTS and automated CICD using various IBM Middleware technologies. You should have an overall 5-8 years of experience with at least 4 years of relevant experience. You will be willing to take on Production Support and should be able to lead and guide a team of DevOps engineers supporting various COTS within IBM stack such as IIB, DataPower, MoveIT
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients' most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies "heart of the business" issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management. Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client's technology challenges
• 6+ years' work experience in IBM DataPower Administration
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
• Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture
• Understanding of API design standards, patterns and best-practices
• Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation
• Configure AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Auditing) in DataPower
• Monitor, tuning and troubleshooting DataPower issues
• Configure Web service proxy for SOAP & REST based web services using DataPower
• Proven ability to employ automation/configuration management tools such as Jenkins, CI/CD, etc...
• Experience utilizing Docker containers with Kubernetes or OpenShift
• Must be able to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA areas
Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.