Deloitte IAM - Senior Consultant in Gilbert, Arizona
Position Summary Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) professional, you will:
• Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
• Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients IAM applications.
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
• Evaluate and support complex IAM and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
• Responsible to install, integrate and maintain one or more Identity & Access Management products such as Sailpoint, CyberArk, Okta, or ForgeRock in a client environment.
• Communicate the IAM aspects of both the production support and maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or resolve a technical situation.
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
The Team From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• 2+ years of experience with Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
• Experience with Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
• Developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
• Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
• Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, IBM's ISAM / ISIM, and/or Okta, in client environment.
• Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
o Resource Provisioning
• Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Previous Federal Consulting experience • Previous Consulting or Big 4 Project Management experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.