Deloitte Graphic Designer- Multimedia Services in Gilbert, Arizona
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in multimedia, graphic design and digital communication? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking US Delivery Center (USDC).
At Deloitte's US Delivery Center (USDC) we help clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. The USDC leverages scale, talent, and a center delivery model to provide high quality, cost-effective service with standardized processes and procedures. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our delivery centers are based in Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL and Gilbert, AZ.
Interested? Learn more below:
Work you'll do
We are looking for a talented, team-oriented, motivated and passionate multi-disciplinary designer to work in our US Delivery Center. This position works to help digitally-enable training and communications assets supporting a diverse workload including but not limited to: graphic design, logo creation and branding, infographics, animated videos, video editing, training/learning materials design, and PowerPoint templates. You will visually enhance existing materials and also design new assets.
Candidates should be proactive and capable of working efficiently and effectively in a wide range of project contexts. Project work will include solo as well as collaborative efforts within an organization that values quality work, effective communication, creative problem-solving, and professional growth.
Solution Specialist must have the following:
• Strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
• Ability to effectively communicate design ideas and implement design direction
• Ability to collaborate with project teams and clients with minimal oversight from team leads
• Creative problem-solving, self-confidence, and flexibility
• Execute ideas and concepts independently
• Natural ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, etc.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Completed Bachelor's degree in related field of study (graphic design, digital communications, video production, motion design/animation, marketing)
• 3+ years experience with graphic design for business
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong organizational, project and time management skills
•Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
•Must live near, or relocate to, Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL.
•Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Experience with Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects a plus
• Photography/videography and video editing knowledge a plus
• Experience with sound recording and editing tools such as Audacity or Adobe Audition a plus
• Project Management support and Work Plan development experience
• Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.