Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technical and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Summer Scholar (Intern), you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Knowledge Areas- Systems Development & Administration
- Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of application software
- Code entirely new custom software applications, or use ‘off the shelf’ software, requiring analysts to modify and integrate it into an existing system to meet business needs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and translate design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of responsive web and native mobile app solutions
Cloud Technology & Networking:
- Develop templates, scripts or programming in a cloud environment
- Participate in the installation and configuration of ERP solutions like Oracle, SAP, Informatica, and build environments on Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, VMWare, and Azure
- Provide system administration tasks for ERP applications and Cloud platforms. Assist with troubleshooting technical issues
- Provide functional testing of applications while becoming subject matter experts in the applications under test
- Develop automation frameworks and scripts to provide efficiencies and effective smoke/regression testing.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Bachelor’s degree in process (with expected graduation no later than August 2022) in these or related areas of study
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, IT Operations/Administration, Mathematics
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 20% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Comfort and ability to accurately build and test code with tools like Junit, Apache JMeter, and SQL scripts
- Understanding of mobile app development in native (iOS, Android) or cross-platform (e.g. Xamarin, ReactNative, etc.) frameworks