Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to help organizations navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision-making with clear, data-driven choices. Your work could include the following:
- Perform exploratory data analysis and data pre-processing to arrive at patterns to define analytical models
- Work across the end-to-end analytics process, including cleansing and wrangling structured and unstructured data, designing predictive models, extracting insights and findings, visualizing outputs, and communicating outcomes
- Build, test, validate and demonstrate analytical models through various relevant error metrics and calibration techniques
- Use data, analytics assets, statistical methods and technologies to help clients make informed business decisions related to human capital issues
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills to engage with project teams
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them leverage the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2021 in these or related areas of study
- Technology and Science: Analytics, Data Science, Math/Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Experience with Python and/or R programming
- Modeling experience using techniques such as logistic and linear regression, decision trees, neural networks or clustering techniques
- Experience in data wrangling/cleansing, statistical modeling, and programming
- Willingness to travel up to 20 percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Specialty skills (e.g. sentiment analytics, NLP, social media and web scraping, visualizations, etc.)
- Experience “productionizing” machine learning models
- Experience with Tableau or similar visualization tool