Deloitte Data Engineer- Solution Specialist in Gilbert, Arizona
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Data Engineer- Solution Specialist you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
• Work with development teams to deliver solutions the meet client requirements
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Track, manage, and lead small teams on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
• Lead and mentor teams to develop technical solutions using software application tools SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Collaborate with teams and implement the most relevant development tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements
• Use your strong communication skills and technical knowledge to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
Qualifications Data Engineer- Solution Specialist are required to have:
• Bachelor's in Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years hands on software development experience - specifically developing web applications and client/server applications
• 3+ years of JAVA programing experience
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, or Web Services at an enterprise level
• 3+ years of experience writing SQL/Functions/Procedures in transactional database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
• Experience with Eclipse IDE and Spring Framework
• Experience with performing code reviews and recommending automated review tools
Experience or basic knowledge with working on cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
In addition, successful Data Engineer- Solution Specialist will have the following preferred background:
Experience working with HL7 or FHIR is a plus
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.