Deloitte Sr. Java Full Stack Developer in Ft. Worth, Texas
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
• Bachelor's in Sciencein Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalentwork experience
• 6+yearshands onsoftware development experience - specifically developing web applications and client/serverapplications
• 6+yearsofJAVA programingexperience
• Hands on experience developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, or Web Services at an enterpriselevel
• 6yearsof experience working withJ2EE Framework components such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Logging mechanism (ex. Log4J), Transaction Management and Thread Management
• 6yearsof experience writing SQL/Functions/Procedures in transactional database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
• Experience with Eclipse IDE and Spring Framework
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.