Deloitte AWS Infrastructure | DevOps Lead Engineer - Location Open in Ft. Worth, Texas
AWS Infrastructure/DevOps Lead Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced AWS Infrastructure/DevOps Lead Engineer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise .
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's in Science or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of AWS experience.
• Hands on experience with AWS (required) and other Cloud providers (nice to have). Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
• Experience with IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling concepts.
• Experience with Security- IAM, Active Directory, Centrify, MFA, McAfee AV, Tenable/Nessus, Trend Micro, Splunk, STIG Hardening.
• Experience with DevOps/Automation tools including AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins, Git Setup High Availability and DR environments in AWS.
• Willing to take on Production Support.
• Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and issue-management skills
• Preferred ability and discipline to work and succeed in a fast-paced and organizationally complex environment, to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology, and to lead and manage projects
• Excellent oral and written communications ability; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Travel up to 10%
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.