Deloitte US E EA - GPS Corporate Strategy Senior Consultant in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Work You'll Do
The S&T (Strategy & Transformation) team is responsible for designing & executing growth strategies and market sensing activities for Deloitte's Federal, State & Local, and Higher Education work. This includes bespoke strategy services for internal business customers, growth forecasting, evaluation of market positioning and sizing, competitive intelligence, disruptive trends evaluations, and investment business case development.
The Senior Consultant has a role as a critical member of the GPS Strategy and Transformation (S&T) leadership team, with significant responsibilities in activating the GPS strategy and translating it into GPS's market sectors and offerings, supporting executive decision-making, defining growth goals, and leading strategic initiatives.
Key Responsibilities may include:
• Leads development of a wide range of research and analyses to produce solutions to highly complex problems that support the firm's leadership.
• Leads team of strategy professionals to deliver high quality and insightful deliverables to senior leaders across the practice.
• Executes focused strategic analyses on key market competitiveness trends, stress-tests business growth potential and supports investment choice evaluations
• Performs independent research and data gathering to develop environmental scans, market updates and specialty projects
• Cultivates connections across the industry and continually brings new insights and perspectives into analysis efforts.
• Supports development of investment business cases, as relevant to achieving strategic goals.
• Oversees delivery team(s) and directly coaches junior staff on methods, research, facilitation, analysis, and storytelling.
• Drives operational activities and requests, including resourcing, reporting, planning, and leadership presentations.
• 3-5 years of experience with a professional services or research firm
• Working knowledge of and experience with common strategy methodologies (e.g., strategic choice structuring) and analyses
• Experience with competitor and market analysis to uncover and understand market trends and opportunities
• Light to moderate business case development and financial modeling
• Effective storyboarding, Excel modeling, executive communication, and facilitation skills
• Experience with primary and secondary research and synthesis, including research tools like the Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) and Bloomberg Government (BGOV)
• Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently, balancing priorities, and elevating risks and issues
• Experience with modeling and/or data visualization
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Location: US
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $70,195 to $177,470.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.