Deloitte Senior Consultant, Strategic Initiatives and Program Management - GPS Client & Market Growth in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Senior Consultant, Strategic Initiatives and Program Management - Government & Public Services (GPS) Client & Market Growth (CMG) | Deloitte Internal / Enabling Areas
This role will be responsible for working with GPS CMG leadership to design and drive the execution of strategic initiatives for the CMG organization, while also coordinating with US Consulting and National CMG for firm-wide initiatives. It offers a unique opportunity to grow strategic planning and advisory skills and to understand the design and execution of firm strategies. It is a highly visible internal role that provides an opportunity to interface with GPS leaders across CMG, Sectors, and Offering Portfolios.
This role is ideal for a versatile, top-performing individual who would like to gain experience working within Deloitte's GPS CMG organization, build a broad internal Deloitte network, and develop significant understanding of the firm's programs and priorities. The role is mostly remote/virtual; however, in-person/office visits are on as-needed basis.
Work you'll do
Market Business Relationship (MBR) management and monitoring:
• Maintain the list of GPS priority MBRs/teaming partners and ensure they are represented appropriately in key Deloitte internal systems
• Develop, support, and drive the feedback loop on recent conflict cases with GPS MBRs - making sure that key internal stakeholders are aware of conflict resolution and go-forward guidance
• Tailor and publish GPS MBR conflict updates for GPS leaders, leveraging national CMG's existing materials and templates
• Develop and maintain a repository of leadership and stakeholder presentation materials
Support for strategic initiatives:
• Support internal strategic initiatives to deliver on leadership priorities and program objectives
• Ensure timely communication and flow of information among Deloitte GPS leadership and key stakeholders for projects/initiatives
• Support the development and execution of change management plans and communication toolkits, as required
• Provide support for ongoing strategic projects and ad hoc requests
Content development for leadership presentations, communications, and newsletters:
• Develop the storyboard, data analysis, and visually appealing content for presentations and reports for GPS and CMG leadership meetings
• Contribute to the development of internal communication deliverables (including emails, presentations, speaking notes, etc.) to relay key GPS CMG messages or asks for participation/execution on activities
• Support reporting requirements (including dashboards) to demonstrate progress against program objectives
• Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of related experience
• Strong project management experience and "upward management" skills for working with senior leaders
• Representation of foundational consulting skills and proficient Microsoft Office skills - advanced PowerPoint is strongly preferred
• Strong communication skills and extraordinary storyboarding capabilities, with an ability to translate complex concepts into clear and concise deliverables for an executive audience
• Outstanding analytical skills: ability to synthesize data and integrate into meaningful reports and analysis with sensitivity to varying stakeholder expectations and needs
• Ability to work autonomously and deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• High degree of endurance, responsiveness, and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work and quickly adapt to varying priorities
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically with a strong eye for detail
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to develop effective relationships with multiple internal stakeholders to achieve organizational outcomes
• Excellent judgement and ability to identify and manage or escalate risks
• Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $96800 to $161330.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.