Deloitte Advanced Integrations Lead in Fort Meade, Maryland
Advanced Integrations Lead
Are you looking to architect and build solutions on a cutting-edge platform? Do you love to figure out scalable solutions to complex integration problems? Do you enjoy communicating these big ideas to senior leaders in an organization? Now you can have all! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
Work you'll do
• Work with stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities, evaluate feasibility of requirements, determine priorities and come up with application architecture options and a technical roadmap.
• Be responsible for designing and implementing strategies, architectures, ingestion, storage, consumption and delivery processes for complex, large-volume, multi-variate, batch and real time data sets used for analytics, modeling and data science applications.
• Develop next generation platforms for detect and response.
• Participate or Lead design sessions and workshops to clarify requirements and determine architecture options.
• Understand the capabilities and roadmap of existing enterprise platforms to advise customers on usage best practices.
• Make high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms and guide engineering teams during implementation.
• This is a hands-on subject matter expert position that will also lead small teams.
This role is a part of Detect & Response, which is an organization within Deloitte Cyber Risk Advisory whose goal is to build a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in cloud-based software and advanced analytics products and platforms.
• Bachelor's in computer science or Information Technology or similar field
• 10+ years of technology experience in a web scale cyber security product company
• 10+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of cloud technologies and platforms
• Deep Experience in building products/solutions/assets using cloud-based platforms. Ability to build applications using cloud native restful json APIs/services/technologies is a must.
• Must be an expert in Splunk technology with experience building Splunk applications
• Must be an expert in CrowdStrike SAAS based security platform
• Must be familiar with cross product integrations (CrowdStrike, Splunk, ServiceNOW, & ZScaler)
• Must be familiar overall EDR, NGAV, Email Security, Cyber Security Intelligence
• Ability to understand and abstract requirements and identify right technologies for building prototypes.
• General business knowledge in a domain / industry (e.g. demand planning / forecasting, financials, etc.).
• Preferred Certifications in one or more leading cloud providers: GCP, AWS (e.g. AWS Solution Architect) would be a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.