Deloitte Specialist Master - Digital Banking in Detroit, Michigan
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here...Deloitte's Banking & Securities Digital Banking Team assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.
Work you'll do
As a Specialist Master you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
• Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
• Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
• Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Digital Banking Solutions
Our Digital Banking Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business.
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), MIS, CIS, or a related field.
• Five years of experience providing IT consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
• 3 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: nCino, Temenos, Finxact, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus, Finastra Fusion, Trade Finance, Supply Chain Finance and Transaction Banking.
Must have at least five years of experience with:
• Implementing master data management solutions using Oracle Siebel MDM solutions including Customer Hub.
• Performing data conversion analysis, data mapping, and gap fit analysis using Informatica Power Center, Oracle Data Integrator and SQL Server Integration packages.
• Performing data profiling, cleansing, matching, and transforming rules for conversion using Informatica Data Quality, Identity Resolution, and Oracle Enterprise Data Quality.
• Analyzing business models specific to CRM and MDM applications and creating data requirements.
• Preparing conceptual, logical, and physical data models using Embarcadero and Microsoft Visio.
• In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
• Ability to travel up to 500% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.