Deloitte Salesforce Specialist Senior (Technical) in Detroit, Michigan
Salesforce Specialist Senior
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
A Specialist Senior at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, development in APEX, DevOps. integrations, data migration, deployments, Visualforce, and lightning Aura.
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work: • Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes. • Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service • Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
• Four+ years consulting experience
• Experience in onsite technical roles on at least three full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules; Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
• Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead)
• Development experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Force.com or Java/J2EE.
• Experience defining technical solutions, gathering systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
• Experience contributing to pre-sales and other sales activities
• Ability to work independently and run multiple task assignments
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
• Desire to learn additional in-demand CRM platforms including SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud or other solutions
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Solid presentation skills
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.