Deloitte Life Sciences Finance & Enterprise Performance Manager in Detroit, Michigan
Life Sciences Finance Transformation Strategy Manager
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
Work You'll Do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for Life Science clients. Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
• Manage full life cycle implementations.
• Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
• Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
• Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
• Develop and manage vendor relationships.
• Lead workshops for client education.
• Manage resources and budget on client projects.
• Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university
• Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM
• 6+ years of professional experience within the Life Science industry and/or a consulting setting with Life Science clients
• Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
• Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
• Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is required of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Immigration: Limited Sponsorship may be available
• Experience in Digital Finance: CFO Analytics, Finance Cloud, SAP S4 Hana, Blockchain, and/or Robotics Process Automation
• Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program