Deloitte Salesforce Specialist Senior in Denver, Colorado
Salesforce Specialist Senior
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
The work you'll do
A Specialist Senior at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, development in APEX, DevOps. integrations, data migration, deployments, Visualforce, and lightning Aura.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Customer Operations | modernize, deploy, and operate office capabilities and business processes across sales operations, quote-to-cash, and revenue management team
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients
• Five+ years consulting and Salesforce experience
• Two+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
• Strong expertise in at least two of the following the clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Industry Solutions
• Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead)
• Development experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura and LWC), Force.com or Java/J2EE
• Experience defining technical solutions, gathering systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, other)
• Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
• Previous "Big 4" experience
• Salesforce certifications
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Experience contributing to pre-sales and other sales activities
• Ability to work independently and run multiple task assignments
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• An advanced degree in area of specialization
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $131,175 to $218,625.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.