Deloitte Deloitte Consulting, Government & Public Services - Senior Consultant in Denver, Colorado
When organizations undergo significant changes, face difficult roadblocks, seek process efficiency or identify technological opportunities, they need a trusted advisor to help them drive decisions and navigate challenges. Our Senior Consultants collaborate with our clients to deliver business, technological and organizational strategies to help them adapt to their unique challenges, opportunities, and meet their objectives. We are seeking candidates with outstanding leadership experience, strong academic performance, excellent communication skills, demonstrable problem-solving skills, and the ability to learn and apply business-related concepts to join our Government and Public Services practice.
Work You'll Do
As a Senior Consultant, you will be an integral member of a client service team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help solve multidimensional problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients. You can capitalize on our cross-industry presence to find your niche and build your individual brand within the organization. As a dynamic, strategic thinker who understands the big picture, you will work directly with clients to help them make decisions and implement enhancements to their organizations' productivity, performance, and strategic priorities. This person should have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and communicate findings.
While a career in consulting is dynamic and evolving, we look for people who will perform in specific areas, grow those related skills, and deliver exceptional results to our clients. We recognize that you have unique skills, experiences, and interests, so we divide the broad scope of the Senior Consultant role into skills-based profiles in order to best align each candidate with a focus area. Setting our people up for success is our highest priority. We are currently recruiting Senior Consultants whose skills and interests align with one of the following areas (you will receive more information about the profiles available to you through your school career site/recruiter):
Applied AI Senior Consultant
- This Senior Consultant will architect, position, develop, design and deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum, such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine learning and Cognitive Sciences. Senior Consultant will perform data studies and data discovery routines for video, voice, weblog, sensor, machine and social media data sources or mash ups of new and existing data sources. Majors : MBA, Masters in STEM
Data Senior Consultant
- This Senior Consultant leverages data analytics and technology skills to enable the use of data in decision making. This Senior Consultant designs and develops cloud based data processing pipelines, machine learning predictive models, data visualization dashboards and other data driven systems. Majors : MBA, MPP, MS STEM
Finance & Enterprise Performance Senior Consultant
- This Senior Consultant helps define our clients' organizational, financial, innovation, and growth strategies. In addition, this Senior Consultant will enhance clients' organizational performance, productivity, and long-term cost savings by designing and implementing our clients' roadmap to the future. Majors : MBA
Supply Chain and Network Operations Senior Consultant
- This Senior Consultant assists in creating policies, practices, and procedures to improve and enhance complex supply chains in a wide variety of organizations. This Senior Consultant will architect enterprise, customer and operating model strategies and develop ways to measure operational performance. Majors : MBA, MS Supply Chain
Solutions Engineering Senior Consultant
- This Senior Consultant has a pioneer mindset when it comes to technical solutioning. This Senior Consultant is a tinkerer, problem solver, programmer, and amateur hacker who enjoys applying these skills in their work. This Senior Consultant enjoys rolling up their sleeves to make things work and isn't afraid to challenge teammates and clients to push beyond conventional designs and thinking to develop deeper capabilities. This Senior Consultant is interested in coding and enjoys both the technical and customer side of their roles. Majors : MBA, MS Technical Degrees
Strategy Senior Consultant
- This Senior Consultant has a natural curiosity for solving problems and is comfortable with ambiguity and creating their own path. This Senior Consultant regularly employs a business first lens while solving problems and is able to help drive strategic transformation and deliver solutions to clients. This Senior Consultant demonstrates a breadth and depth of capabilities and is prepared to take on a range of business and organizational challenges, and assess the role technology plays. Majors : MBA, MPP, MPA, MPH
Our practitioners will be able to maintain the specialization they have built to date in certain areas while also learning how it connects to broader issues in the market. We are committed to continuously supporting our practitioners as they build skills in either one specific part of our business or across the business - our Portfolio is structured to facilitate this learning. Engagement teams at Deloitte drive value for our clients but also understand the importance of developing resources and contributing to the communities in which we work. We make it our business to take issue to impact, both within and beyond a client setting.
Required Qualifications (you will receive more information about the profiles available to you through your school career site/recruiter):
MBA or Master's Degree completed by Fall 2021 in these or related areas of study:
Applied AI SC: MBA, Masters in STEM
Data SC: MBA, MPP, MS STEM
Finance & Enterprise Performance SC: MBA
Supply Chain and Network Operations SC: MBA, MS Supply Chain
Solutions Engineering SC: MBA, MS Technical Degrees
Strategy SC: MBA, MPP, MPA, MPH
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future and ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.5)
Four or more years' experience
Ability to travel 80-100% (while 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
How You'll Grow
Two of the most important tools in today's business world are experience and resources . At Deloitte, you'll find plenty of both. We believe in equipping our people with some of the best resources available and offering the experience, education, and opportunities you'll need at various stages of your career to be technologically fluent. As a new Senior Consultant, you will attend a series of onboarding programs to develop foundational knowledge of our practice, build essential core consulting skills, and cultivate an in-depth understanding of Deloitte Consulting's methodologies. Before hitting the ground on your first project, these programs will also offer the opportunity to apply your new knowledge and skills in a simulated environment modeled after real-life client engagements. Your work, clients, and colleagues will challenge you intellectually, enabling you to build both your experience and an exceptional professional network. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.