Deloitte Digital Asset Manager in Dayton, Ohio
Digital Asset Manager
Deloitte’s Client and Market Growth (CMG) organization is seeking a highly effective Digital Asset Manager. The Digital Asset Manager will join a talented, experienced and functionally diverse team that delivers a digital strategy in support of Deloitte and CMG priorities. This person will work with a small dedicated team in an agency environment, an expanded matrixed team, and Deloitte IT to prioritize, deliver and evolve a growing and varied portfolio of digital investments and solutions. The Digital Asset Manager is responsible for the management and governance of enterprise-wide digital assets within the enterprises' Digital Asset Management (DAM) system. This position will continuously and strategically assess and improve the DAM platform and ensure that it continues to provide value.
Work you’ll do
As a Digital Asset Manager, you will
• Lead a team in the daily maintenance and usability of the DAM include having the core skills for user/group management and configuration of security policies
• Manage the creation, maintenance, and execution of metadata and taxonomy structure.
• Maintain an understanding of industry standards for metadata management (IPTC, XMP, Dublin Core, and EXIF)
• Perform bulk updates to asset metadata (tied to search/filtering optimization)
• Deploy search indexing and faceted filtering optimization
• Monitor existing use cases and propose future use cases.
• Act as a DAM ambassador to drive adoption.
• Perform onboarding training for new users to ensure adoption.
• Normalize and monitor content quality, usage, and rights.
• Document bugs and feature improvements and communicate effectively to technology resources.
• Stay current on emerging trends in the DAM space.
• Monitor and troubleshoot workflows
• Run standard reports and summarize trends for asset usage, adoption, and delivery
The power of Client and Market Growth Technology is in our people and assets. Deloitte’s Client & Market Growth organization has over 2,000 professionals and significant firm assets that strengthen our brand and grow our firm. Our role is to deliver unique insights, create powerful experiences, build strong relationships and win work for our businesses.
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.