Deloitte Audit & Assurance Staff Full Time - Summer/Fall 2024, Winter 2025 in Dayton, Ohio
Audit & Assurance Full-Time Staff
Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive minded individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As a full-time audit professional, you'll design and execute audit procedures based on your understanding of the client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You'll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
Work you'll do
You'll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You'll work independently and collaborate with diverse group of talented audit professionals to deliver exceptional audit client service delivery. You will use our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that use artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data to share a dynamic picture that provides meaningful insights to the client.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
• Bachelor of Science/Business Administration of Science in Accounting or related field
• Must meet minimum requirements for CPA eligibility before beginning full-time employment
• Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Strong academic track record, minimum GPA of 3.0
• Master of Science in Accounting or related field
• Relevant work experience (i.e. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don't take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.