Deloitte International Tax - Value Chain Alignment (VCA) - Tax Consultant II in Darien, Connecticut
Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like "global effective tax rate reduction" and "efficient global cash utilization" peak your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, you should consider a career in Deloitte's International Tax Services practice.
What you'll do
Value Chain Alignment (VCA) services help companies to integrate operational and tax planning in a way that allows a business to consider strategic decisions on an after-tax basis. The VCA team activities include:
• Developing an understanding of how our clients operate, including building workplans and project plans
• High-level benefit modeling
• Creating catered presentations (C-Suite, Tax Department, HR, Systems/IT, etc.) to convey information clearly and succinctly
• Project management including coordination across multiple service lines (e.g., VAT / Customs / Deloitte member firms, etc.)
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our International Tax team helps multinational clients with their global tax planning and compliance needs. We offer a full-range of tax services and work collaboratively to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly-knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, compliance and planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax.
• 1+ years' experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or other business-related field
• Travel up to 80-100% (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.