Deloitte TMT/Telco, Media & Entertainment Cloud-Based Subscription Billing Manager in Dallas, Texas
Telco, Media or Entertainment Subscription Billing Manager
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies - for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Work You'll Do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
• 6+ years of experience working directly with, or serving clients in, Telecommunications including service providers, carriers, networks and broadcasters, infrastructure and equipment manufacturers. Or Media including internet, film/movies, electronic games, music, newspapers, publications, radio, television. Or Entertainment including professional and semi-professional sports clubs, leagues, and major sporting events and companies that produce or organize and promote live events. Industry experience is a must.
• 6+ years' experience with subscription-billing vendor professional services firm or industry-focused firm delivering cloud-based subscription billing solutions.
• Understanding of BSS, or operations improvement, or front-office improvement, or customer care and sales, or customer sales and service, or point of sales, or order management and billing, or call center automation.
• Lead-to-Cash business capability design and prioritization, requirements management and future-state process design.
• Knowledge of defining and launching new subscription billing offers and understanding of flexible consumption models such as subscriptions, pay-as-you-go, usage-based models, configure-price-quote and revenue recognition.
• Functional or technical knowledge of software applications that support customer facing activities as outlined above.
• While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
• Limited Sponsorship available.
Strong project management and delivery experience, including project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities.
Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
§ Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.