Deloitte Software QE Advisory and Transformation Testing - Manager in Dallas, Texas
AMI Software QE Advisory and Transformation Testing- Manager
Are you a talented, detail-oriented software QE Advisory and Transformation testing professional, interested in working in a team atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients' most complex issues? Are you interested in creating elegant, effective solutions, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
Work you'll do As a QE Advisory and Transformation Testing Manager you will bring considerable Testing expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients. • Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors • Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
• Define testing strategy and solutions to meet clients' business needs • Leading the assessment, implementation, and governance of client testing organizations
• Develop and maintain contact with top decision-makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Application Modernization & Innovation At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
Managers in the QE Advisory and Transformation Testing practice are required to have: • 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience. • Minimum of 2 Full Life Cycle system delivery implementations in a testing role. • At least 8 years of leading Testing efforts, including experience with all phases of testing • At least 4 years of experience with estimating testing efforts, standing up and structuring >10 resource testing teams, defining the testing strategy for multiple large scale programs and ensuring requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle.
• Experience in defining test strategies for individual projects and large-scale programs
• Experience in performing Testing Maturity Assessment across Programs or organizations
• Experience in conducting assessments and setting up Testing Center of Excellence
• Implemented or operated TCoE
• Standing up and operating a test management office or a testing organization, not limited to test governance and related practices
• Experience in creating a test strategy for projects/programs, develop a business case for clients to select the appropriate toolset
• Experience in test planning and delivery challenges
• At least 4 years in design and implementation of large-scale test automation solutions for cross-technology applications using cloud-based web and mobile platforms
• Deep understanding of system architecture and experience with test automation for front-end, service layer, and back-end testing/API testing
• Experience in implementing automated test frameworks
• Possesses an understanding of robotics in the context of test automation • Follow and identify new-age automation techniques to design and update existing automation framework • Experience with tracking and reporting SLAs and KPIs in a managed services testing engagement • Experience with implementing techniques such as Service Virtualization using CA, HP, or IBM tools • Understanding of robotics solutions such as UIPath, AutomationAnywhere or BluePrism • Understanding of Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology • Deep understanding of API architecture, API gateway policies, and API testing • A willingness to travel 50% of the time. • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience • Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available
In addition, successful QE Advisory and Transformation Testing Managers will have the following preferred background: • Testing Techniques - Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing, and regression testing. • Experience in Machine Learning models such as neural networks (eg: TensorFlow) would be a plus • Technical expertise in implementing industry-standard testing methodology and tools • Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for changes from executives • Experience with enterprise applications such as Siebel, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Salesforce • Bonus skill: Knowledge of CMMi and TMMi frameworks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.