Deloitte Power, Utilities & Renewables ADMS Functional Senior Manager in Dallas, Texas
Power, Utilities & Renewables ADMS Functional Senior Manager
Are you an ADMS professional experienced with clients in Power & Utilities? Our practice is undergoing heavy growth and high demand for Systems Engineering and Implementation talent. We proudly give our consultants the chance to work with world-class organizations solving the most interesting business issues as part of a collaborative team environment.
Work you'll do
• Lead overall solution functional delivery and quality
• Collaborate with client counterpart to gain buy in for the overall function solution delivery
• Manage solution configuration effort scope, schedule, budget, resources, governance, reporting, risks, and issues
• Mobilize, coordinate, and manage the performance of functional team
• Support business needs, business processes, flows and diagrams.
• Prioritize user requirements and functional requirements.
• Write reports, document and present analyses, project status, risks and issues.
• Evaluate team technicalities, resources for each task, fact-findings, analyses and studies relating to the project.
• Develop and prepare production of final reports and delivery of presentations.
• Identify tasks and interrelationships to evaluate functional and cross-functional requirements.
• Research on existing systems and procedures and make changes and improvise wherever necessary.
• Recommend solutions to identified problems.
• Bachelor's degree
• 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience with real time systems in Power & Utilities including ADMS, OMS, DMS, D-SCADA, GIS, and/or EMS
• 6+ years of Power & Utilities Industry experience
• Travel 50% of the time (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Bachelor's degree preferred in Electrical Engineering or Business Administration
• Strong product configuration knowledge
• Strong functional knowledge of ADMS, OMS, DMS, D-SCADA, GIS and/or EMS solution
• Strong experience developing the strategy, planning, and execution of solution workshops to drive requirement identification/analysis and business process designs
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• Previous experience with the following Tools - HP PPM, HP ALM, MS Office (including Project and Visio)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.