Deloitte Industrial Products & Construction Oracle ERP Supply Chain- Senior Manager in Dallas, Texas
Industrial Products & Construction Oracle ERP Supply Chain- Senior Manager
Got your head in the cloud? With so much technology moving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle ERP Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud's Finance and Supply Chain capabilities. Do you have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We're looking for someone that increases the effectiveness of decision making and drives innovation. If your head's in the cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions.
Work you'll do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Senior Managers reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations. Responsibilities will include:
• Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional solution design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
• People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Industry alignment: Exhibit familiarity with industrials / manufacturing industry challenges and help clients navigate through them using diversified technology as the main driver
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES) practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability, and cost management.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
Industrial Products & Construction
Our Industrial Products & Construction sector is undergoing rapid advances in supply chain management, advanced analytics capabilities, Smart Buildings, and Industry 4.0 innovation. While currently serving the vast majority of Industrial Products and Construction Fortune 500 companies, we work towards aggressive revenue growth goals over the next 3-5 years. We are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data in collaboration with Deloitte's Offering Portfolios.
Minimum of 10+ years of consulting or industry experience (Manufacturing or Construction)
• Functional professional with 5+ ERP Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12) and a senior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
• Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 4 Oracle ERP Cloud projects (Release 10 or later).
• A minimum of 10 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Finance and Supply Chain applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Order Management (OM), Supply Chain Planning (SCP), Inventory (INV), Projects (PROJ)
• Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least three of these modules: Procurement, Order Management, General Ledger, Inventory, Projects (Supply Chain focus), Supply Chain Planning
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• A Bachelor's degree
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Senior lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
• Executive level oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• 3+ full lifecycle implementations of Oracle R12 (eBusiness, E-biz)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.