Deloitte Cyber Fusion SOAR Automation Developer- Senior in Dallas, Texas
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? Do you want to be involved in delivering Fusion Managed / Security Operations Center (SOC) Services including identifying unauthorized activities and intrusions in their networks in real time? Are you excited about rapidly changing operational environments, learning what you need to get the job done, and producing accurate and timely results?If yes, then Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services (FMS) team could be the place for you! Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping cyber initiatives today. Deloitte's FMS business is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Delivering our industry leading services requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace.Our team is client focused and mission driven. As a Cyber Risk Automation Developer in Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services, you'll work with our diverse teams of passionate professionals to help solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges to enable or clients to achieve business growth and manage risk.
Work you'll doAs a Fusion Service Automation Developer, you will be part of the FMS Automation team. You should possess an understanding of Indicators of Compromise, characterization and forensic engineering of compromised systems, operations security, compliance, mitigation, and analysis through tools that detect advanced threats.
• Oversee and manage on time and effective security automation content development, testing, and delivery• Mentor and train junior developers in technical and career progression• Code, test and operate reliable and efficient python-based services• Develop new features and improve existing features of our SOAR systems and software• Test, use, and master APIs for off-the-shelf and common security/IT tools• Analyze complex issues to determine client impact and to suggest alternative solutions based on client needs and objectives• Manage any in scope solution projects (integration/ implementations)• Manage communications with vendors, 3rd party service providers, Deloitte leadership, and client personnel when required• Seek opportunities and offer guidance on how to improve FMS service delivery methodology including owning and driving internal improvement initiatives
• Bachelor of Science with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, or engineering disciplines or equivalent work experience• Understanding of the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.• 8+ years work experience as a Functional Programming Language Developer ("Python Preferred")• Understanding how modern software architectures works (client-server, Web technology, micro-services)• Understanding of basic SOAR technologies (Security Orchestration and Automation Response) systems• Understanding of common network infrastructure devices such as routers and switches• Understanding of basic networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP• Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure and operations, system security architecture, and security solutions• Strong programming experience solving technical challenges• Database technologies proficiency: SQL, NoSQL, or PostgreSQL• Understand multi-process architecture• Professional experience with Code Repositories and Version Control "GitHub Preferred"
• Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• 5+ years working in security information and/or technology engineering support experience• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certification in Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC), Continuous Monitoring (GMON), Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent
• Experience with security operations technologies such as: Security information and event management (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Proxy, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Endpoint detection and response (EDR), Anti-Virus, Sandboxing, network- and host- based firewalls, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)• Strong understanding of threat analysis and enterprise level mitigation strategies and frameworks like "MITRE• Working knowledge of cyber threats, defenses, motivations and techniques• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills• Excellent oral and written communication skills• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills• Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills• A strong desire to understand the root cause of security incidents along with identification of threat vectors• Experience with Apache Nifi and secure Nifi registry• Knowledge of web application frameworks: Flask, Django etc. for dashboard/ widget development
Deloitte's FMS team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation, and performance agendas through proactive and sustained management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals deliver ongoing managed services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.