Deloitte AMI Software Intelligent Automation Testing - Consultant in Dallas, Texas
AMI Software Intelligent Automation Testing - Consultant
Are you a talented, detail-oriented software automation testing professional, interested in working in a team, atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients' most complex issues? Are you interested in creating elegant, effective solutions, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
Work you'll do As an Intelligent Automation Testing Consultant, you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients including the following: • Acting as the integrator between the client and our Deloitte teams • Helping to create custom testing solutions
Application Modernization & Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
Intelligent Automation Testing Consultants should have the following skills and experience: • 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Experience using intelligent automation testing tools
• At least one full life-cycle implementation in a testing role
• At least 2 years' experience developing testing strategies for large-scale programs ensuring requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle
• At least 2 years of testing experience developing test plans, test scenarios, test cases, execution of test cases, and documentation of test results as an automation tester which should include development and maintenance of automation scripts and frameworks
• Experience with the following: MicroFocus UFT, Rational Tooling, and Open Source Automation Tools (ex: Selenium, Cucumber, OpSoapUI, PostMan, RESTAssured, Mockito, TOSCA) • Experience with Test & Defect Management tools - MicroFocus ALM, JIRA • Experience with at least one Scripting language - Shell, VBScript, Perl or Python • Experience with Source Control Systems - SVN or GIT • Experience with Build tools - Maven, CircleCI • Experience in Automated Reporting • Experience in CI/CD/CT tools - Jenkins, Bamboo, Quickbuild
• Experience in Performance testing tools - JMeter, LoadRunner • Experience in Cloud web and mobile testing platforms - SauceLabs, Browserstack
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science or a related discipline)
• Travel up to 50% of the time.
• Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available.
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background: • Experience in robotics solutions such as UIPath, AutomationAnywhere or BluePrism (certification is a plus) • Hands-on Experience in machine learning models such as neural networks (eg: TensorFlow) • Experience in Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology • Experience in Mobile Native App automation
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment • Eagerness to mentor and grow junior staff • Testing Techniques - Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing, and regression testing. • Technical expertise in implementing industry-standard testing methodology and tools • Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for changes from executives • A deep understanding of test planning and delivery challenges
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.