Deloitte Integration Specialist Senior in Costa Mesa, California
Work you'll do
• Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, partners and MuleSoft experts
• Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development
• Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects. Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
• Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
• Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
• Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
• Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices.
• Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence
• Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft & cloud integration products by leading internal work groups and design sessions within Professional Services and across the firm
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy, Architecture & Transformation, Cloud Native & Application Development, APIs & Integration, Platforms & Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
• Experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
• Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
• Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
• Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
• Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
• Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
• Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
• Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Washington State, New York City or Jersey City, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California, Washington State, New York City and Jersey City and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $139,000 to $231,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.