Deloitte Dynamics Specialist Leader in Costa Mesa, California
Microsoft Dynamics Specialist Leader
Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
Work you'll do As a Specialist Leader at Deloitte, you will:
• Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
• People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
• Ten+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
• Full life-cycle Dynamics implementations experience
• Experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end
Ability to travel (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Experience with multiple full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope
Experience in the end-to-end project delivery cycle and managing customer expectations
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) to technical and non-technical audiences
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Strong commitment to professional client service excellence required;
A Bachelor's Degree and/or advanced certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and integration
Familiarity with Azure or other leading cloud platforms, such as AWS or Google
Familiarity with other leading CRM applications, such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, or ServiceNow
Strong understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
Expertise in solution selling techniques such as identifying the client pain points, defining a solution, and contributing to a project proposal.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.