Deloitte AM&C Manager in Costa Mesa, California
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-government experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
We serve our clients through the following types of work
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
• A Bachelor's degree
• Eight or more years' experience in consulting and/or start- ups and/or digital agency environment.
• Good understanding of marketing strategy and business execution via technology enablement.
• Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• May need to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.