Deloitte IT Asset Management/Configuration Management Senior Consultant/Specialist in Concord, New Hampshire
The Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) / Configuration Management (CMDB) Specialist will be responsible for advising clients on ITAM / CMDB taxonomy, processes, policies, procedures, and technology to address their regulatory, operational, audit and reporting requirements for managing IT assets (i.e., hardware, software, and/or CMDB).
As an ITAM / CMDB specialist, you will bring value to our clients by understanding their needs, anticipating future needs, and executing on efforts to fulfill the needs while providing an inspiring client experience for them.
Work you'll do
• Lead project teams to help clients develop and implement leading ITAM / CMDB practices, including designing and transforming ITAM / CMDB organizations and governance, process, and technology solutions to become industry leading organizations.
• Provide guidance and manage ITAM / CMDB activities which may be occurring simultaneously at the client. Illustrative activities may include asset renewals, ticket processing / fulfillment, cost optimization initiatives, process efficiency implementations, data analytics, security analysis, application/service modeling, system integration, and engagement reporting.
• Client engagements will vary in complexity and duration.
Deloitte's Risk & Financial Advisory business helps complex organizations pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• Oversee engagement activities and governance
• Prioritize and delegate activities, develop our people to be future leaders and SMEs
• Understand and knowledge of leading ITAM / CMDB tools
• Have a broad knowledge of asset/CI discovery tools, both agent-based and agentless
• Have experience with CMDB integrations from a variety of data sources
• Understand and be able to direct data normalization and reconciliation
• Have hands-on, practical experience with the implementation, operation, and maintenance of one or more major CMDB products
• Understand and be able to explain application and/or service modeling concepts and modeling execution in the CMDB
• Understand and be able to explain the hardware asset lifecycle, and be familiar with procurement, receiving, deployment, and disposal concepts and methodologies
• Report/present on engagement activities
• Interact and bridge gaps between other key engagement threads
• Be proactive and anticipate roadblocks, assist with issue escalations
• Multi-task and drive projects to completion
• Manage last minute client/internal management requests
• Remain responsive to key client stakeholders
• Resolve/anticipate team staffing issues #indeedpush
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.