Deloitte Digital Sales Effectiveness Consultant in Cleveland, Ohio
Digital Sales Effectiveness Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Sales & Service Excellence practice, you will design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
• Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
• Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
• Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
• Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
• Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
• Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or Sales Operations Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
• Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales process, CRM, digital sales tools, incentives, reporting, planning, quota, territory, forecasting, process and talent issues
• Proficiency with agile methodology. Understand how to work with Scrum Masters, prioritize work, and interface with technology teams
• Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
• Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with systems implementation lifecycle; coding/software development skills not required
• Bachelors' Degree
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
No sponsorship: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Experience with digital sales technologies: CRM (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle/Seibel), incentive compensation (IBM Cognos, Callidus), sales analytics (SPSS, Anaplan)
• Advanced degree in related specialization area
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.