Deloitte AI Foundry Product Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Work you'll do
At Deloitte you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
Participate in development and execution of winning sales strategies by working closely with Sales across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum covering Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science and Insights
Participate in demand creation effort and client meetings with Deloitte Account teams; assist in deal qualification by leveraging knowledge of market, industry and technology trends
Provide solutions including innovative pricing and service level management options; develop statements of work and/or client proposals
Provide thought leadership and participate in client workshops
Position as a trusted advisor to client's decision-makers by establishing credibility and expertise in areas of Artificial Intelligence
Develop and manage vendor relationships
Provide oversight to engagements; manage resources and budget on client projects
AI & Data Operations
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The AI and Data Operations team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting enterprise programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The AI & Data Operations team works with our clients to:
Manage and operate large scale data platforms (cloud, on-prem, hybrid), automation and hyper automation capabilities and operate AI foundries to allow our clients to drive insights from the vast troves of data in their systems and ecosystems
Deploy hyper automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• 6+ years of relevant work experience
• 2+ years of experience leading and managing project teams that are globally dispersed
• 2+ years of experience on AI projects
• 2+ years of experience in one or more of our focus industry sectors (Life Sciences, Banking, Consumer)
• Experience in proposal development for large transformation or outsourcing initiatives on deals upward of $10M
• Must possess demonstrable ability to handle intricacies of commercial deal
• Bachelor's Degree in applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, electrical engineering, physics, or closely related field
• Ability to travel 30% of the time (While 30% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited Sponsorship may be available
• Technical sales capability in Cloud enabled AI
• Experience leading teams working with Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker or Microsoft Azure ML or Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow
• Experience leading teams in ML Operations (MLOps) and deployment of ML models on IoT edge devices
• Exposure to the big data stack (e.g. Apache Hadoop)
• ML programming knowledge in Python or R; Fluency with SQL;
• Experience with BI Reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker
• Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the following: machine learning, deep learning, time-series modeling, propensity and prediction, behavioral nudges, recommenders, anomaly detection, segmentation, AI architecture, AI interface design
• In-depth theoretical and practical knowledge in a few select areas from across the AI spectrum. Preferred examples include:
o Supply Chain: Knowledge of operations, manufacturing, quality or operations strategy for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organizations
o Payments: Experience with use cases such as fraud detection, cashierless stores, hyperpersonalized credit scores, enhanced customer service, etc.
o Customer: Experience with use cases such as reduce customer churn, accurately price products / services, increase up-sell / cross-sell, reduce service Center call times, etc.
o HR: Experience with use cases such as improve workforce / role matching, workforce optimization, increase learning effectiveness, align total rewards by employee type, etc.
o IT: Experience with use cases such as optimize infrastructure use, optimize system / application performance, reduce IT security breaches, etc.
o Risk: Experience with use cases such as improve safety/standards compliance, improve fraud detection, improve regulatory compliance
o Operations: Experience with use cases such as eliminate underperforming SKUs, optimize fleet size and logistics, optimize inventory management
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.