Deloitte Adobe Functional Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Adobe Functional Manager
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
Work you'll do
• Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
• Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping).
• Create functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
• Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising or related field
Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, and/or media
• 5+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
• Experience working across multiple products in Adobe Experience Cloud - primarily Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
• Experience in end to end implementations of AEM 6.3 or later
• Experience leading large sized teams and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
• Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying Enterprise Content Management solutions
• Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited immigration s ponsorship may be available.
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Experience working across one or more of the following: Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Commerce Cloud and Marketo Engage
• Adobe Certificated Expert (ACE) - Adobe Experience Manager Architect
• A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
• Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities-must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and business-friendly language
• Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.