Deloitte Workday AMS Senior Manager - Human Capital as a Service in Chicago, Illinois
Are you passionate about helping clients realize their ROI related to technology transformations? Do you love finding the right support and solution to ensure success post go-live?
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We utilize our skills diagnosing and solving problems to help our clients sustain their success after implementation!
Work You'll Do
Application Management Services (AMS) used to be synonymous with support but today it is much more than that. Our Human Capital as a Service AMS team focuses on helping our clients realize the true value of their Workday HCM transformations by first creating the right solutions to maintain and support their investment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate with client to understand their capacity and needs to ensure continued success and effective usage of Workday HCM. • Engage in proactive suggestions for optimization and apply creative thinking to solving problems. • Engage with Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service offerings to understand key messaging and bring additional value to clients • Lead teams to design and define the scope resulting in efficient and effective pricing and resource planning. • Share your knowledge of Workday HCM as you lead your team through the sales and solutioning process to formulate the best plan to drive client goals forward post implementation.
• 10+ years strong experience interpreting client's requests and requirements for post implementation support services • 10+ years strong experience designing solutions and driving responses to RFP for Workday or similar HCM packages, including independently creating and driving pricing models and staffing plans • Exceptional experience leading and managing teams through delivery including escalations to ensure the highest possible quality of service • Exceptional experience leading teams across geographies, both national and international • Travel up to 80 (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.) • Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• Limited Sponsorship- Sponsoring
• Bachelor's degree, preferabl y in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
• Strong understanding of Workday HCM functionalities and the overall HR function • Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement . HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.