Deloitte Specialist Master - Digital Customer - Commercial Contracting in Chicago, Illinois
Specialist Master - Digital Customer - Commercial Contracting
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Digital Customer practice, you will design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Responsibilities of a Specialist Master include, but are not limited to:
• Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
• Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
• Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
• Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
• Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
• Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
• Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets. Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
• 6+ years of professional experience, including 4+ years Life Sciences industry and/or 1-2+ years' operating as a manager in a consulting environment
• Ability to lead engagements focused on multiple workstreams to solve for large, complex client challenges
• Ability to lead small, diverse teams, including through influence across matrix
• Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills
• Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited Sponsorship
Life Sciences Industry expertise
• Must be familiar with gross to net, market access, pricing or commercial contracting (contract lifecycle)
• Contracting experience with at least one contracting segment (Medicaid, Government Pricing, Managed Care/Rebates, Institutional/Chargebacks), commercial organizations (States, Medicare, GPOs, IDNs, health plans) or Gross-to-Net methodologies in life sciences
• Gross to Net experience with calculations, data challenges or optimization opportunities
• Must be familiar with Model N contracting platforms (Model N, iMany/Revitas, SAP Vistex) and commercial contracting strategies
• SQL, ETL or reporting experience
• Familiarity with visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI or Microstrategy
• UI experience with technologies such as .Net, Java, Angular, etc
• Familiarity with cloud architectures and technologies (AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc)
• CLM platform experience with Model N, Legacy Revitasor SAP Vistex
• Knowledge of software lifecycle process (Waterfall, Agile)
• Demonstrated interest in Life Sciences ecosystem strategic challenges, e.g. medical, pharmaceutical, health care delivery or insurance, regulatory, policy issues
• Demonstrated interest in contracting, financial forecasting or market access
• Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
• Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, including quantitative, statistical or medical/pharmacy research interest
• Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $145,000 to $268,000.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.