Deloitte Retail/Consumer Products-AdTech-Google Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Retail/Consumer Products-AdTech-Google Manager
Are you an innovative thinker with a proven track record of helping Consumer Products & Retail companies transform their workforce to achieve their business goals?
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Consumer Products and Retail sector is undergoing a transformation fueled by an empowered consumer, technology advancements, market fragmentation and blurring lines across the industry. Organizations are racing to compete for the consumer's attention and win share of wallet, which is creating unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology and transform business models with the winners ultimately seeing this as a consumer-led renaissance.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Work you'll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Manager level responsibilities include:
• providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
• You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
• 6+ years of professional experience in a Consulting firm or Consumer industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
• 6+ years of experience working in the Consumer Products space (wholesale or distribution) and or retail industry (merchandisers, specialty apparel, footwear, large food or drug stores, big-box stores) corporate or retail environment.
• Deep technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies.
• 5+ years' experience in consulting and/or implementing solutions leveraging a combination of web analytics /digital analytics /customer data analytics, online/interactive marketing, statistical modeling, CRM program implementation, marketing performance measurement, and/or customer strategy .
• Experience managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics .
• Strong knowledge of demand side platforms (DSPs) and data management platforms (DMPs)
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Visa-Sponsorship - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
• Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.