Deloitte Kronos Workforce Management - Solution Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Kronos Workforce Management - Solution Manager
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Responsible for the client and team management including proactive value creation activities
• Serve as a resource for the team who may execute individually assigned tasks
• Responsible for defining, leading, and developing project tasks
• Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
• Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
• Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
• Help develop, train and mentor junior Kronos team members
• Assist Service Offering Lead with project troubleshooting and/or team member problems
Human Capital as a Service Application Management Services (AMS) used to be synonymous with support but today it is much more than that. Our Human Capital as a Service AMS team focuses on helping our clients realize the true value of their Oracle HCM Cloud transformations by first creating the right solutions to maintain and support their investment. This team brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. As we grow, this team will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
• Must have experience leading project teams through all phases of the technology implementation life cycle
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field
• Minimum 6 years of experience with Kronos software
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
• Experience in leading a particular work stream, reviewing, and assisting.
• Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Kronos applications-based solutions.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Management, labor cost optimization, payroll tracking, workforce analytics, interfaces using WIM
• Participating in the improvement of business processes.
• Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions.
• Travel up to 10% annually.
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ; Mechanicsburg, PA; or Lake Mary, FL areas.
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.