Deloitte Interface Developer in Chicago, Illinois
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Interface Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Responsible for design and development of modern web based applications, including program design, coding, testing, debugging, and requirements documentation at a mastery level.
• Design, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software as an athlete that can work in a dynamic environment across functions and projects.
• Ensure application design, development schedule, and implementation meet or exceed documented application scope/timeline, while adhering to established standards.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• Experience in converting business requirements into interface specs
• Ability to provide interface status to various stakeholders with clear communication skills
• Experience with Java/J2EE, DOJO, Spring4, SpringBoot, Microservices, WAS, PCF, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy, MyEclipse, Squirrel
• Experience working Development Methodology: Agile/Scrum
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.