Managing taxes and using technology to do so is a critical part of an effective business strategy. As a Tax Consultant, you’ll join our team of talented tax professionals to support global execution of Deloitte’s tax strategy as we shift from “doing digital” to “being digital” by reimagining how we engage with our clients, deliver our services, operate our business, and create value. If you enjoy a challenge and thrive in a fast-pace environment, then you may be the right fit for the role.
Work you’ll do
As a Tax Consultant, you will work directly with the PMO to design, development, debug, test, deploy and support custom applications and modules that meet business requirements. Candidate will demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of the client's business and tax systems, and for meeting client deadlines.
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation Office (TTO) is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of innovative, enterprise technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of tax services. The TTO team focuses on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP’s ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design, and implementation. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Transformation.
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration, Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Industrial and Systems Engineering or a related field
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with Microsoft technologies