Deloitte Full Time Junior Staff, Business Project Mgmt (Tax Transformation) (Summer/Fall 2023, Winter 2024) in Chicago, Illinois
Full Time Junior Staff, Business Project Mgmt, Tax Transformation
Managing taxes and using technology to do so is a critical part of an effective business strategy. As a Tax Consultant, you'll join our team of talented tax professionals to support global execution of Deloitte's tax strategy as we shift from "doing digital" to "being digital" by reimagining how we engage with our clients, deliver our services, operate our business, and create value. If you enjoy a challenge and thrive in a fast-pace environment, then you may be the right fit for the role.
Work you'll do
As a Junior Staff, Business Project Mgmt, you will work with a team to track and monitor workstream(s) progress, ensure timely reporting of milestone and dependency status, monitor risks and issues, and execute day-to-day project management activities across the transformation lifecycle of initiate, plan, and execute.
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation Office (TTO) is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of innovative, enterprise technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of tax services. The TTO team focuses on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design, and implementation. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Transformation.
• Bachelor of Science/Business Administration, Master of Science in Finance, Statistics, Accounting or a related field
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
• Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• The start date for this position will be in Summer/Fall 2023 or Winter 2024
• Technology savvy and curious
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project
• Interest in driving transformation and change management
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
• Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.