Deloitte Full Stack Application Developer in Chicago, Illinois
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced full stack developer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with Project Delivery.
Work you'll do
Design high level solution for project based on requirements/user stories
Develop code based on requirements/user stories
Providing fixes for Defects
Unit testing of the code developed
Deployment of fixes adhering to USCC deployment guidelines
Coordinating with different teams for resolution of issues
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
Experienced with Python, SQL, Project development with MVC architecture
Experienced with PMO skills
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Travel up to 25-100% (While 25-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)"
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.